Sometimes it's not that what I'm currently doing is not working, maybe I'm just bored or uninspired.
Every once in a while it's just time to try something new. Even if I fail or don't do well, I learn something new. Usually that I need to learn or practice more.
So far this year I haven't made as much progress on my goals for the year as I would have hoped. So I'm going to try something new.
1. I'm going to spend a few minutes in the evening assessing the day and planning for the next day.
2. I'm going to share with you how the day went and what my goals for the next day are and what I'll do differently based on how the day went.
Today I was on the computer too much and didn't get enough done around my house...and didn't do enough to feed my soul.
So here's what I'll change for tomorrow...
"Mom" Goals for tomorrow:
- No tv
- Have Bible Bedtime.
- Spend at least 5 minutes just talking with each kid
- Do something active with my kids
- Have dinner at the table together: Hearty Taco Casserole, Salad
- Have quiet time
- Spend 15 minutes cleaning each room
- Run 3-4 miles
- Fold laundry/put it away
- Start Red Velvet cake.
What's working or NOT working for YOU?! Have you tried anything new lately?
The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.-- Lamentations 3:22-23